Here are just a few things that I’ve been up to that qualify me:
- Undergraduate – Bachelors Degree Political Science
- Graduate – Masters Degree Public Administration
- Certified American Bar Association Paralegal
- Current Chair – Burnsville Economic Development Commission
- Current Chair – Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – State of Minnesota
- Current Chair – Meet and Confer Local 101- State of Minnesota
Former Roles Served:
- Staff – Governors Workforce Development Board
- Employee -State of Minnesota Legislature
- Employee – State of Minnesota Office of the Attorney General
- Employee – State of Minnesota Judicial District Court
- Co-Chair – Civic Engagement Committee
- Volunteer – League of Women Voters
- Volunteer – National League of Cities
- Program Coordinator – JDAI (Juvenile Detention Alternative Initiative)
- Program Coordinator – Rap/Dap At-Risk Youth Mentorship
- Mediator – Juvenile Truancy
- Volunteer – City of Burnsville
- Volunteer – Feed and clothe the Homeless
I’ve spent my life serving people as a profession and personally, and it is exactly what I love to do. I’ve been an advocate for the disadvantaged to help them receive much-needed services, and currently, I work with everyday citizens who have suffered financial loss to help them realize recovery.
But I want to do more. The Burnsville City Council would benefit from someone like me to add balance.
This is our community and with your vote, I can help to make it better! Can I count on you to elect me to the Burnsville City Council?